Formula self tan lotion from M&S

Tuesday 8 July 2014


How I wish it was fashionable to be pale and interesting, but let's face facts those days are long gone and pale white legs just don't cut the mustard. So faced with the choice of paying for a spray tan (which with my red hair frankly just looks wrong) or a DIY tan, I always choose the DIY option. 
I have tried many self tanning products over the years, most of which turned me a very unattractive shade of orange, and many of which gave me a most unalluring perfume that was hard to eradicate even after showering! Now I have tried a new self tan from none other than M&S! Formula self tan lotion is easy to apply and I found it very moisturising even on my rather dry skin. The secret of success for a streak free self tan is preparation and this holds true with Formula self tan. Make sure you exfoliate thoroughly first (I didn't first time I tried it and paid the price with darker patches on knees and ankles), I'd also advise using a self tan applicator mit as this allows a smoother application, particularly with a non tinted tan such as this one. As for price, Formula is amazing value, it's currently half price, at only £3.75 for 200ml. My tip? Stock up while this offer lasts!

No comments :

Post a Comment